Today was another one of those days that unfortunately has become normal for
us on this trip. We made two trips to the embassy, two trips to one clinic,
one trip to another clinic, and visited a translation office. While there
were several times of uncertainty in the end everything we needed to
accomplish was done today. God once again showed Himself faithful and in
charge of this whole process as He made the impossible possible and removed
several roadblocks that defy logic.
Now we wait until Thursday to read Maya's TB test (which we are praying is
negative), then we'll visit the US Embassy one last time for our interview
with the consulate and then hopefully get the girls' visas so we can leave
Thursday night. There's still many things that might not go accordingly to
plan so keep these final items in prayer. Pray for paperwork, favor and
Maya's TB test. We really want to leave Thursday night as planned and are
very ready to be home. We miss Noah so much and all of you, and we're
really ready to get into a routine and a normal schedule.
Wednesday should be a more relaxing day. Nothing on the schedule that must
be done so we'll do some sightseeing and enjoy the Ethiopian culture.